*click*ies
des
grace
huimin
jinyee
joyce
juelin
michelle smurf
michelle
mok
rachael
raymond
rawr
ruizi
swong
tiffany
uni
xueying
|
Thursday, July 20, 2006
"I keep getting letters from Villanelle. I send them back to her unopened and I never reply. Not because I don't think about her, not because I don't look for her from my window every day. I have to send her away because she hurts me too much. Once more, what difference could it make to be near her again? Only this, that if I start to cry I will never stop." The Passion. Jeanette Winterson always, always puts me into this mood. Is it possible that someone like her, so different from me, so much more daring, so much more assured, so much more articulate, can know what I feel? Or is it just that everyone feels this way? eeyer, angst is not my cup of tea. posted by gruff at 1:14 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------
|