*click*ies
des
grace
huimin
jinyee
joyce
juelin
michelle smurf
michelle
mok
rachael
raymond
rawr
ruizi
swong
tiffany
uni
xueying
|
Friday, July 28, 2006
After 7 months, it is goodbye L plate, hello 3M triangle! Hoorey. Backyard noodles still rock after a year of my absence. Cars are convenient because they bring me from place to place, fast. Dentists are inconvenient because they make you wait an hour for a mere ten minutes of consultation. Even 101 pages of Iain Banks were insufficient entertainment to make that hour seem to pass quickly, For the fact that I woke up at 6am, and was therefore very sleepy. G is only the seventh letter, and already I am stuck. Hello, I am clearly bored. I am stopping. After the test, I sent the same message each to my father, mother and brother. The message said :D. Father replied, Donkey. Call me when you can. Subsequent explanation - D is for donkey, what. Mother replied, Nevermind, continue trying. Subsequent explanation - D is a fail, what. I thought maybe you didn't have the time to insert the ) bracket, but then I thought, even so, why put D, so must be fail la. Brother called and said, Yay, now the triangle is yours ah. This one I know why - because since he passed three years ago, the shiny plate has been stuck there waiting for me. This is my family for you. Today is a rather happy day :) Tiring and hot, but still happy. posted by gruff at 9:22 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------
|