*click*ies
des
grace
huimin
jinyee
joyce
juelin
michelle smurf
michelle
mok
rachael
raymond
rawr
ruizi
swong
tiffany
uni
xueying
|
Thursday, July 03, 2003
got Knights of Madness from the library when I tagged along with kittheng to Lot 1. I don't suppose I'll have the time to read it, considering my weekend is packed with school, netball, tuition and netball. I'll try to make time for it. :) I really hope tmr, saturday, sunday and monday turn out good. Oh yes, CHAOS. After so much work "our" team got 4th. that's five $20 kino vouchers. heh we have to go celebrate! I don't know why some people were disappointed in nat and silin but personally I think they did some great stuff with the presentation. Whoever thinks they could do better should be wondering why they weren't the ones doing it. posted by gruff at 8:56 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------
|