*click*ies
des
grace
huimin
jinyee
joyce
juelin
michelle smurf
michelle
mok
rachael
raymond
rawr
ruizi
swong
tiffany
uni
xueying
|
Friday, January 10, 2003
I'm already tired of school, yet it's only been one week. The new timetable is terribly tedious (I am alliterating) and it gets really boring in class. Especially newby, whose voice is like a lullaby. I like our old timetable better, at least you can learn more in 75 minutes. Anyway I got that award thing today and everyone said I was super red and awkward when I went up to take it. haha..well it was quite embarrassing, what with everyone staring. Oh. Sarah says I have carnivore eyes, and more specifically, tiger eyes. heh, I don't exactly know what that's supposed to imply but it does sound rather cool. Has a nice ring to it. Tiger eyes. So anyway she has cow eyes. Herbivore eyes. :) There's friendly with Dunman (again) tomorrow. I hope it goes well..I realise now that I am satisfied with mere silence from her. I mean, others feel that they are fine when she says stuff like "good" or "nicely", but she so seldom ever says that to me that sometimes just her keeping quiet tells me that I'm not doing anything wrong. And when she screams, well, that's bad. Today was uni's birthday and some guy sent her 99 roses. I think that's so sweet. ![]() heh just the one i wanted posted by gruff at 10:41 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------
|